2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE
Reporting to: Brand Services Director
Main purpose for this role: FutureBrand is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our Brand Experience and Realisation team to support our clients around our brand management, implementation, production, content management and marketing services. The candidate will have the opportunity to be part of contributing to the brand management offer within FutureBrand working across a diverse number of large corporate and consumer clients.
This person will also work closely with the creative, strategic and client services teams to maintain professional standards. The day-to-day tasks will require strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
FutureBrand is the Creative Future Company; a global brand and innovation company working with companies to create the future for their brands and businesses. We combine strategic thinking and creative inspiration to help our clients create, build and manage brands. Our four key company values are important to us and we look for people who are Creative, Adaptable, Positive and Entrepreneurial.
- Part of the team to build and craft the brand management direction for our clients and supporting the rollout of large branding changes across our client organisations
- Content management, production and population via FutureBrand Microsoft 365 platform and FutureBrand’s Content Management System
- Support brand management helpdesk and creative review across the creative and client service departments
- Copy-edit and proof-read all web content and populate asset related content
- Track and report on all metrics and report back to clients as required
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Strong online content management skills; complete understanding of Mac computers and all Mac-based programs
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills are preferred
- Web development, content management and marketing knowledge is required by not essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
NB. This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The job description may change from time to time subject to business needs.
We embrace ideas and are curious. We use our skills of analysis and insight to uncover opportunity.
We innovate to create results and solutions that are better than that which currently exist. We combine rigour and knowledge with imagination.
We are flexible in our approach and value diversity of opinions, ideas, skills and perspectives. We are comfortable and open to change. We do not work in isolation or with ‘theory’ alone – but create a team approach to problem solving that can be put into practice.
We believe that working together for common purpose and mutual benefit is best.
We are optimists. We value truth and ideas that create affinity, benefit and advocacy.
We care and share the courage of our convictions through brand ideas that create and make a positive difference to peoples’ lives. We challenge to improve. We are, and what we do is a catalyst for change.
We are imaginative, take initiative and risks in order to create better results.
We understand the imperatives of commerce and the challenge for companies, organisations and economic growth. We focus on solutions that provide positive results and value, and believe in measuring success.
Location: 2 Waterhouse Square, 140 Holborn, London, EC1N 2AE