Transform your learning and development department with forward thinking
L&D Consultants work closely with managers and senior stakeholders to identify training needs to build a training framework that can be effectively implemented. This apprenticeship will provide consultants with the skills to improve performance in the workplace at an individual, team and organisation level. They will advance their knowledge of professional practice in L&D and learn how to position business cases and grow digital and blended learning solutions.
Who is it for
On this apprenticeship, learners will develop a deeper understanding of the L&D function and context specific to the organisations needs.
CIPD Intermediate Certificate in L&D
The training for this apprenticeship takes place at several locations across the UK, including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Understanding the context of L&D
- Developing Professional Practice in L&D
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for L&D
- Evaluating L&D provision in a knowledge economy
- Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions
- Developing and using consulting skills
Eligibility for the L&D Consultant apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- To have at least 18-24 months experience in a L&D professional role
- Have English and Maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- The right to live and work in England
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- To not hold a prior HR/L&D (or similar) qualification at level 5 or higher