Improve productivity across all systems
On this apprenticeship, your Infrastructure Technician is at the forefront of the IT team. They are your first line support for your business and customers. On this apprenticeship, your apprentice will gain a well-rounded knowledge of all devices and systems within your business. Your apprentice will improve your business’ productivity by solving and troubleshooting non-routine problems in your systems.
Who is this for?
This programme is ideal for entry level IT support roles for the business. The Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship benefits the business’ immediate system needs.
- CompTIA A+
- MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
- MTA Cloud Fundamentals
- BCS Coding and Logic
- BCS Business Processes
London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol
- Types and characteristics of PC, laptop, and mobile device components
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting print devices.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting wired and wireless LAN links and internet access devices.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting peripheral devices and system components.
- Understanding device configurations and cloud services
- Administer Office 365 and Microsoft Intune
- General overview of command line scripts
- Common commands and uses of scripts
- Scripting Language Syntax
- Agile and Waterfall methods of software development
- Common types of desktop applications
- Good principles of document management.
Eligibility for the Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Have English and Maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- The right to live and work in England
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- To not hold a prior IT (or similar) qualification at level 4 or higher