Build a strong HR foundation from the bottom up
HR Support apprentices provide general support across the HR department. They’ll advise on policies and procedures and be the first point of contact for HR queries and support. This apprenticeship will help assistants take ownership on a range of HR processes.
Who is it for?
This programme is meant for businesses looking to fill an entry level role within their HR department to support on day to day queries and provide HR advice ranging from recruitment through to retirement.
CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR Practice
This apprenticeship can be taken in various locations across the UK, including London,Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Understand the knowledge, skills and behaviour of a professional
- Resourcing talent
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relationships
Eligibility for the HR Support apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Have English and Maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- The right to live and work in England
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- To not hold a prior HR (or similar) qualification at level 3 or above