Link your organisation’s strategic objectives with your HR team and improve your business’ overall performance
HR Consultants work collaboratively with colleagues to competently and efficiently handle the full range of HR issues across the employee lifecycle. They’ll influence managers to change their thinking as well as bringing best practice into the organisation. Consultants will be able to link the work they do to the context and priorities of the business.
Who is this for?
This programme is suitable for an organisation looking to elevate their mid-level human resources expertise within the company or organisation. Apprentices will develop skills to lead the delivery of HR solutions to business challenges and provide tailored advice to the business in a number of areas.
Qualification CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HR Management
The training for this apprenticeship takes place at several locations across the UK, including London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol.
- Developing Professional Practice
- Business Issues and the Context of HR
- Resourcing and Talent Planning
- Using information in HR
- Managing and Coordinating the Human Resources Function
- UK Employment Law
Eligibility for the HR Consultant apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- You will ideally be in a managerial position or have at least 18-24 months experience in HR, talent resourcing and people development
- Have English and Maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- The right to live and work in England
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- To not hold a prior HR (or similar) qualification at level 5 or higher