Develop marketers that have a well-rounded knowledge of all channels
Understanding digital marketing is essential for present day marketing in business. With this apprenticeship, your apprentice will understand and develop skills on all current digital platforms and technologies that will bring your organisation up to date on the best practices in the industry. Your apprentice will grow an understanding in areas such as PPC, SEO, analytics and social media through Avado’s Squared Online professional qualification developed with Google.
Who is it for
This programme is created for business’ to digitally transform their marketing department to better understand digital channels and best practices to optimise all marketing on these channels.
The programme is suitable for non-experienced and experienced executives or co-ordinators in a Digital Marketing role who are directly responsible for social media campaigns and customer support.
- Google Digital Garage
- Google Analytics Academy
- AVADO’s Dot Native or Squared Online certifications
- BCS Principles in Coding
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
London, Manchester, Birmingham and Bristol
- The changing digital landscape and responding to digital disruption
- Engaging with targeted segments using customer-centric approaches
- Integrating technology into your customer-centric marketing
- Assess data with a single customer mindset to inform strategic decisions strategies
- Recommending transformational strategies that enable your organisation to leverage the latest technology developments
Eligibility for the Digital Marketer apprenticeship
Apprentices must meet the following criteria:
- To be at least 16 years old
- Have English and Maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- The right to live and work in England
- To be able to commit to a full-time job plus the apprenticeship training
- To not hold a prior marketing (or similar) qualification at level 3 or higher